Welcome! For those of you looking for the dimensions, you’ve found it! There’s a list below with everything you are looking for.
This fun card features the gorgeous texture achieved with the Christmas Tidings embossing folder! It’s just beautiful. Imagine what you can do with lovely embossing folders like this one. To see HOW to make this card, visit my YouTube channel. Here’s a link: https://youtu.be/OSnvuoz1k6s Or you can view it at the bottom of this post.
To make this card you’ll need:
- thick basic white card stock 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″. Score and fold at 4 1/4″
- Lemon Lime Twist card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″, and a large scrap
- Poppy Parade card stock 3 3/4″ x 5″
- basic white card stock 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ for the embossed layer
- basic white card stock 1″ x 2 3/4″ plus a small scrap for the words
- Merry Bold and Bright DSP (pattern 1) 3 1/4″ x 1 1/2″
- Merry Bold and Bright DSP (pattern 2) 7/8″ x 2 1/4″
Have fun and Happy Stamping!