This is project 3 of 3 that we made last week.
A fun and easy Halloween treat box! No measuring, scoring or difficult assembly! The freakin’ fantastic die cuts your box template out for you!! This box is going to be used for a lot of different occasions. You can even make a box with DSP instead of card stock! Don’t you love the Frankenstein’s monster and the candy corn!?!
I used “typical” Halloween colors of black, orange, yellow and green. Be creative or “out of the box” and try it with different colors or for a different occasion. To make this card you’ll need:
- (2) black card stock 5″ x 5 1/2″
- (2) DSP 2 3/4″ x 3 7/8″ one for the front, and one for the back
- basic white card stock scraps for stamping and die cutting
- scraps of card stock for Candy Corn: white, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
- embellishments, as desired
- 12″ ribbon or twine to close the treat bag
- plastic or cello bag approx 4″ x 8 1/2″
If you’d like to see me make this treat box from start to finish, simply watch the video below or watch it directly on YouTube.
Thanks for stopping by. Hugs & Happy Stamping!