This is project 2 of 3 that we made last week
How much fun are Glow-In-The-Dark elements!?! I love this haunted house card with the glowy “boo”, bat and ghost. What do you think? (I wish you could see it glowing – but then you’d be standing in a dark room right now. haha)
Even with all the elements, this card goes together really quickly and isn’t hard. It probably doesn’t qualify as a “Fast & Easy” card, but it’s close. The card in the photo has some InColor DSP used as a layer (the large Starry Sky layer), while another card (in the video) and the one we actually created at Stamp Club shows is done with Them Bones DSP. I loooove this paper so much, that I already used up the Starry Sky pieces and had to do a substitute on this card.
To make this card you’ll need:
- Pumpkin pie card stock 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score and fold at 5 1/2″
- Black card stock 2″ x 4″, 2 1/2″ x 2″ and 4″ x 5 1/4″
- DSP in a Starry Sky color, 3 3/4″ x 5″ and 2 3/8″ x 1 3/4″
- DSP in a Pumpkin Pie color 1 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Daffodil Delight card stock scrap (for moon)
- basic white card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside panel)
- basic white card stock scrap for stamping/cutting house and tombstones
- Glow in the dark paper scrap
You can watch me make this card and follow along with the tutorial on YouTube:
Thanks for stopping in! Hugs & Happy stamping!