To make this card, let the embossing folder do the hard part! Look at the lovely lemony texture – it’s gorgeous! Add a sentiment and maybe some embellishments, and it’s ready.
This card was featured on Simply Saturday, my weekly series on YouTube. To make this card, this is what you’ll need:
- card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″; score and fold at 4 1/4″ (I used Lemon Lolly)
- Lemon Lolly card stock 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″
- white card stock (2) 4 ” x 5 1/4″. One is for the inside panel.
- white card stock scrap for stamping/die cutting
- about 24″ Twine (so you can double it to make a bow)
This tutorial will go live on Saturday July 22 at 6am. At that time, you’ll be able to also view it here:
I’ll be doing a lot more with this stamp bundle, Sweet Citrus and it’s coordinating hybrid embossing folder. To see a full shopping list of all the products, and add them to your Cart, click the link: https://s.tamp.in/Skp6kb
I’m always here to help! Let me know if you have questions.
Hugs & Happy Stamping!