Super fast project – just in time for the holidays
This was one of the projects we made at Stamp Club in October 2023. You can put this adorable gift card holder together in just a few minutes. Plan ahead, cut 1 sheet of 12 x 12 DSP into 9 equal pieces and you can put 9 of these together in no time!! A true time-saving project!
To make this card you’ll need:
- Poppy Parade card stock 4 1/4″ x 11″. Score at 1 1/4″ and at 5 1/2″”
- Merry Bold & Bright DSP 4″ x 4″
- basic white card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside panel)
- coordinating DSP 1 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- scraps of white card stock for stamping and punching or die cutting
- scrap of Poppy Parade card stock for punching or die cutting
- 14″ Lemon Lime Twist ribbon
You’ll be able to view this tutorial when it drops on YouTube as Simply Saturday episode 88 on Saturday October 21. You can also watch it below, in the viewer at that time. Have fun (and make a bunch of these!)
Hugs & Happy Stamping!