A birthday or celebration card
A really fun and fast card to make. I used Bright & Beautiful 6″ x 6″ DSP. You could try other papers! This card goes together pretty quickly. Having your silicone mat is handy to keep extra glue off your desktop or stamping surface. A list of what is needed is below:
- Bubble Bath card stock 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″; score and fold at 4 1/4″
- Bubble Bath card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″; for front panel
- 6 strips of DSP measuring 1″ x 6″. I chose 3 patterns and used 2 each.
- basic white card stock 4″ x 5 1/4″ for inside panel
- bubble bath card stock strip 1″ x 4″
- white scrap, strip 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- colored card stock scraps for die cutting balloons. I used Berry Burst, Blueberry Bushel and Bubble Bath.
- Ribbon or twine, about 8″
- rhinestones or other embellishment
To view the card tutorial, visit my YouTube channel and locate Simply Saturday episode #86. Or simply watch below.
Thanks for stopping by!